FlyBy Forte by CarPro is a brand new technologically advanced windshield coating. Unlike traditional windscreen coatings, which attach to the surface, Forte fully bonds by penetrating the top surface of glass, merging and transforming it into a hydrophobic smooth surface. This means that you will see more water repelling effects & a much longer durability.
Flyby Forte was tested with over 40,000 real time wiper cleaning cycles, is UV stable, highly chemical resistant, and provides resistance to scratches and minor chips.
Flyby Forte is the pinnacle in windshield and glass coatings technology.
Flyby Forte does not allow chattering, wiper noise, or degradation of the glass. Rain droplets slide off fast at speeds beyond 50kph for a minimum of 6 months. Expected durability is up to 2 years.
- Initial contact Angle (DIN EN 828) 115 Degrees
- Water drop sliding angle <20 deg.
- Extreme abrasion resistance
- No wiper chatter
- Repels water, dirt, dust, salt, ice, and snow
- Easy to apply
- Long lasting durable protection
- Harsh chemicals resistant (from 4~12 pH)
- Improves night vision
- Suitable for any glass type: Auto, Marine, Aviation, and more
- Prep the glass for coating with CarPro Ceriglass polish
- Wipe down the glass with CarPro Eraser
- Apply four to five drops to cotton applicator supplied in kit
- Apply in small circular motions (similar to applying a wax) and let evaporate on it’s own. Do Not Wipe Off.
- Repeat step two three times in order to promote maximum performance and durability
5ml of FlyByForte per windscreen at 3x Layers