Maintenance wash is a crucial part in maintaining the integrity of your initial treatment. The ongoing washes include all the processes necessary to maintain the longevity of the protective layers. They also prevent any further damage to your vehicle’s paint finish, such as scratches and scrapes.
- Triple bucket foam wash to safely remove dirt and road grime without scratches
- Wheels are cleaned by non acid wheel deep cleaner and special wheel microfiber brush
- Door jams, fuel cap, arches and lower sections are cleaned
- Car is air dryed with peak air flow of over 300mph blower then followed by microfiber drying towel.
- Windows are cleaned both inside and outside
- Interior trim and leather are cleaned
- Carpet is vacuumed