At Prime Finish, we believe quality is everything. From the detailing products to the workshop environment and tools, we only use the best available on the market for every vinyl wrap, paint protection film service and enhancement service. Just like everything else, you truly get what you pay for with car wraps. Which is why if you’re paying a premium on the cost of your car wrap in Melbourne, you want to ensure you’re getting the best value for money. At here Prime Finish, we stock highly reputable car wrap vinyl brands, including 3M, Avery Dennison, PWF Platinum wrapping film, VViViD and HEXIS.
You also need to keep in mind that even though a reputable brand, such as 3M, is being used, it doesn’t mean that particular vinyl is the right choice for your car. 3M and all other manufactures offer many different types of vinyl car wraps, ranging from high-quality, high-cost Cast Vinyl to lower performance, cheaper Calendared Vinyl.
- Very high gloss or matte “paint-like” finish
- Excellent 3D conformability on concave and convex shapes
- Excellent Long Term Removability of the film during the lifetime of the applied product
- Outstanding durability and outdoor performance due to dirt repellent film characteristics.
- Coloured film and protective layer in one construction